The following articles are available from this web-site:
- The GNU Compiler for Java (GCJ): Articles on GCJ based on my experiences so far hacking at it.
- The Hobbitware.com Intranet Project: A “guide with a difference” to building a complete Intranet for an organisation based on the author's personal experience. Check it out if you are planning to implement, or have already implemented an Intranet.
- Perfection Denied: Collected “proofs” for why certain perfect software just can not be produced.
- Binding Win32 Executables: A small program that illustrates how to bind a Win32 executable to the DLLs it uses so that its loading time is reduced.
- Windows NT Tips: By choice or otherwise, most of us find ourselves working with a Microsoft OS most of the time. This is a collection of tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your Windows NT system.
- Tangrams (PDF, 132KB): A small collection of Tangram puzzles, some history and instructions for making your own set. Almost all material in this collection has been collected from various web sites on Tangrams.
- Computer Programming: Why I like computer programming.