I enjoy reading good books. Through these pages I hope to share with you some of the books I have read.
When you read these book-reviews, do bear the following in mind:
- Not all the books I have ever read are listed here.
- I do not actually own all of these books.
- Not all the books I own are listed here.
- If you haven't been able to find a book listed here in a bookstore, a library or on Amazon.com, I would most likely not know where to find it either.
I do not try to give these books any ratings. I only try to list the more significant books (as I perceive it) in a given category before the other books in that category.
I have tentatively divided the books into the following main categories:
- Computers: Computer programming, computer science, software engineering, software design and architecture, etc.
- Fiction: Novels, plays, long and short stories, etc.
- Others: Everything else - science and technology, philosophy, economics, biographies, etc.
I hope you enjoy reading the books in these selections as much as I have.